Let me help you advertise your business products and services in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo & AOL Search. By starting a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing campaign, you can get instant exposure across these networks of search engines, bringing you closer to potential clients and sales.
Pay-per-click marketing management allows me to set up campaigns in major search engine networks where you can bid on keywords that are relevant to your business. There is so much you can control when setting up your account:
- You set the budget you want to spend each month.
- You set the maximum cost per click bid on a keyword.
- You control the locations your ads are viewed in. You can run ads locally in a city, run them statewide, nationwide or Internationally.
- You can control the scheduling of your ads by setting a time frame to run during the week, weekends, or you can run them 24 hours a day.
- You set the keywords and search queries most relevant to your business.
- You can choose to increase or decrease your bids by device
- You can set up multiple ads to reach higher conversions and click through rates.
- You can set up specialized ad extensions to help convert more queries to click to your website or call you on the phone!
How I Manage Your PPC Campaigns
I do all the PPC ad setup (as stated above) and I work with you to make suggestions based on our conversations to ensure we set up the proper ad campaign settings, keywords and budget. I will then set up goals in your campaign so we can see how your ads are converting. I then log into your accounts daily and manage the search queries to ensure you are maximizing your return on investment. Every day minor changes are made to ensure you are always getting the most return for your ad spend.
Detailed PPC Reporting Keeps you Informed
You will receive weekly detailed summaries of your ad progress and a monthly summary of the month so you know exactly where you are spending your money. These key statistics show you the keyword values, conversions, cost and strength of your campaign. At the end of the month, I will send you a detailed monthly summary so you can see how well your ads performed. I will also provide you with a listing of search queries by actual search users so you can see which of your keywords are the most popular. By seeing this list, you can create content on your website to help drive organic (non-paid) search traffic to your website so you can ultimately link higher in search engines without always having to pay for a click.