One of the services I offer that can greatly help with your overall content marketing strategy is video production and editing. I take on projects big or small.
In this example, my client wanted to create a video that would discuss the remote options to communicate with his clients during the Covid-19 pandemic. He is based in Southern California and I am in Las Vegas so I wasn’t able to come out and shoot the video for him. Instead, I instructed him on how to shoot a video with his iPad and how to share the video with me. He sent me the video clip, which allowed me to edit it. I added an intro & outro slide, music track, logo, and a custom title screen. I then uploaded it to his YouTube page and then embedded it into his website. He was thrilled with the quality of the final product and even more thrilled he had a hand in the making of the video.
In most cases, if you are local to the Las Vegas area, I can come to you to shoot the video. If you are out of town, we can do something similar as I did for my client above.
The process to place a video on your website requires:
- Shooting the Video – this is where I would come to your location to film your video, or, where you would film it with your camera at your location and then send it to me.
- Importing Video into Editing Software for Editing
- Creating a Custom Edited Video for Your Use
- Exporting the video into a format acceptable for video sites
- Uploading the video into a video hosting site like YouTube
- Embedding the video into your website, blog, social media pages, etc…